House Carers Review – Don’t Sign Up Before You Read This Expose
What would you do with your house if you got an opportunity to travel the world today? Who would you leave in charge of your pet for instance? That’s where the House Carers service comes in handy. Conceptualized in the year 2000 in Australia, this is a platform that links homeowners up with house sitters. Indeed, both homeowners and house sitters can sign up for this services – because it’s more or less an advanced match-making site.
HOUSE CAREERS REVIEW – OVERVIEW
Product Name: House Carers
Product Type: Online Platform
What Is It: House Carers is a site a one-stop-shop for homeowners and house sitters that provides you with useful tips on how to find the best match, how to come up with an agreement and so much more.
Official Website: CLICK HERE
So, this is a one-stop-shop for homeowners and house sitters. The site provides you with useful tips on how to find the best match, how to come up with an agreement and so much more. In fact, you can even register to get daily tips so you’re able to make a succinct decision when the opportunity arises.
Then when you’re ready, you can easily go ahead and list your home for free. And when the time to find a house sitter arrives, you can privately place an ad and the site will help you to find a list of qualified candidates through an automated matching system.
The site generally provides you with a detailed list of house sitters within your vicinity. The recommendations you get are accompanied with all the details you need to make a confident decision. Some of the details included are:
- Police clearances
And the ability to filter based on preferences
After all, you don’t want to trust just any other person with the precious property that is your home. And most importantly, you don’t want to gamble by setting up meetings with people you know absolutely nothing about.back to menu ↑
BENEFITS OF USING THIS SYSTEM
- Its Free To Register: Yup, you read that right. You don’t need to part with a single dime to benefit from this service. And the best part is that you can always upgrade your membership when it’s convenient. For instance, you can list your house or profile and people will find you. They’ll even be able to contact you although you’ll not be able to respond to them until you upgrade your account. Premium membership goes for $50 for a whole year.
- Great Customer Support: Although they don’t have a live chat feature provided, these guys do a great job when it comes to offering customer support. And for general inquiries, they’ve provided an awesome FAQ page. What’s more? The site is awash with details on how to improve your profile so you can get the best possible response. And lastly, they maintain an active email address along with social media pages that you can use to reach out to them.
- Confidential: It’s not wise to let people know that you’re away from your home. In fact, it’s risky to share your private details with members of the public. And that’s where the awesome team behind House Carers comes in. With a reputation that spans close to 2 decades, these guys do everything it takes to protect all your sensitive details. For instance, you don’t have to post your real name when listing your house. Just choose a nickname and you’re good to go. What’s more? The site provides you with a secure messaging system which enables you to contact different house sitters without exposing yourself to any harm.
- It’s A Popular Platform: It doesn’t matter which industry you are in. This software can be customized to suit industry-specific needs. So, no matter the kind of business you’re involved in, there’s definitely something for you within the 7,000 templates provided here. And the best part is that, with a bit of learning, you can always customize each one of those templates so they look just as you’d like them to. How cool is that?
- High-Quality Designs: This site has become pretty popular across the world. Therefore, it provides you with an ever-growing database of people and opportunities. Most importantly it provides you with the security and convenience you need in this day and age. And on top of all that, you get loads of free articles which train you on how to become better at managing your home and privacy. How cool is that? Indeed, House Carers is a unique concept. We think it’d work best for anyone who would like to enjoy the freedom of touring the world fully assured of being able to leave their valued possessions in safe hands. Most importantly, the set lets you choose from a variety of carers meaning you can always get the best bang for your bucks. Does it ever get better than this?
- The site is quite navigable plus it’s easy to find everything listed on it even if this is your first time using it
- These guys have been around for close to 2 decades and that’s a pretty long time to confirm that they’re indeed legit
- As a homeowner you get the assurance that the sitter you’re dealing with has their credentials, profile and criminal records thoroughly screened
- Its free to list your house and most importantly, it only takes you a few seconds to get that done
- There are no geographical restrictions to this service whatsoever meaning you can always benefit from this service no matter the part of the world you are in
- We like the fact that this website takes your privacy quite seriously and this goes a long way in ensuring that your safety is protected even when you use their services
- Once again, their website is quite well-made and it’s pretty easy to filter out the dynamic database provided here
3 PROBLEMS WITH THIS WEBSITE
- They don’t provide a live chat tool for now, plus they take at least 24 hours to respond to email queries
- Though available worldwide, the largest database comes from Australia and the United States thereby limiting coverage outside the US
- Their FAQs page doesn’t address most of the specific queries you might be having although it answers at least 95% of them
It’s not always easy to find someone that you can fully trust with your property. In this day and age, the idea of looking for such a person on the net might sound insane in the first place. However, if you use the right platform, you can easily overcome all those limitations and leave your house in safe hands.
This House Carers review can confirm that this site is indeed a comprehensive database that contains important information for homeowners and carers alike. We like the fact that they have taken ample measures to protect the user’s privacy. And most importantly, we like the fact that they provide you with a place where you can find a reliable person to attend to your house needs and pets while you’re away.
Verdict: It’s absolutely free of charge to use this website. And so, there’s nothing to lose in giving their services a shot. That’s why we recommend them.
Subscribe to our list
Don't worry, we don't spam
It’s absolutely free of charge to use this website. And so, there’s nothing to lose in giving their services a shot. That’s why we recommend them.