My Boat Plans Review – Looking For Boat Building Plans? + Instant Access to 518 Plans
Have you been trying to build your own boat from home but always end up frustrated? The My Boat Plans program by Martin Reid promises to be nothing short of the change you need to succeed. But how exactly is it different from other overpriced and overhyped boat building plans on the market?
MY BOAT PLANS REVIEW – PROGRAM EXPOSED
The most important thing you need to note at this point is that this boat building plan comprises 518+ plans. The plans are customized to suit different styles and needs. So, acquiring this boat building guide ensures that you have the variety you need to hone your skills.
Indeed, the guides provided are meant to help you build boats of different shapes, sizes, and styles. Some examples of boats you can build using this guide include (to mention a few):
- Cabin cruisers
- Row boats
- Small boats
- Duck boats
- Jon boats
- Paddle boats
- Paddle wheel
- Utility boats
- Surf boards
- And even submarines!
Sounds too good to be true? Perhaps understanding how this entire program came into being would help.
back to menu ↑
HOW IT WORKS
Boat building is no child’s play. So, the moment someone of Martin’s caliber claims to have created a simple program, you’re likely to be a little skeptical. But the most interesting fact to note is that no matter your level of experience in building boats, you can get started on this journey today.
The program itself is broken down into highly detailed boat plans. In fact, the guide is so detailed that it has 3D images and schemata. And as we’d already mentioned, there are over 518 plans suiting different boating preferences.
So, as you can imagine, the program, in its entirety is quite huge. Luckily, the author has tried to make it as interesting as possible. For instance, he has included simplified specifications in the effort to make the entire package completely “idiot proof.”
The question, therefore, isn’t about how the program works but how you can make the program work for you. And from our understanding, as long as you have a few minutes to spare every day, this master-plan would never let you down.
back to menu ↑
Looking to learn how to build a boat now? Here are some benefits of using the My Boat Plans guide.
- Professional Results: No matter how poor you are at DIY stuff, this course is sure to get you to improve your results. Of course, this may not happen overnight but it sure would happen if you remain persistent over a short period of time. The trick is to follow all the techniques shared in the proven plans without any compromises. Before you know it, you’ll be producing fully commercial-grade boats.
- Updates for Life: Besides the 518 plans that you get with the initial purchase, you’ll keep getting monthly updates at no additional cost. Martin keeps releasing new plans every so often. In a nutshell, you can live for the rest of your life fully assured of accessing the latest, most detailed boat construction methods. Worth noting, however, is that these plans are exclusively available on the members’ only part of the platform. You’ll ultimately become a premium member with your one-off purchase of this program.
- High-Quality Content: Let’s face it, most boat design and building programs out there are written in Greek (just kidding!). They either don’t make any sense or the kind of suggestions that they make aren’t practically achievable. Fortunately, we can now talk about Martin Reid’s program which simplifies everything. In fact, the program only shares boat plans that are really easy to build with basic tools and materials.
- Instant Access: Yup, you read that right. You can get started on building boats right away. You only need to get the downloadable version of this program. In addition, you can have the DVDs dispatched immediately so you can use them as soon as possible. So, if you’d like to start viewing everything from your computer right now (and start printing it all), this is the manual to go for.
- Save on Cost: We’re talking about the cost of paying contractors, purchasing useless plans and getting materials. In fact, the overall cost of building a boat using this approach is significantly lower. Most importantly, since you’ll be working in line with the recommendations of a professional, you’ll be able to avoid costly mistakes. In a nutshell, whichever way you look at it, this is a win-win situation.
back to menu ↑
3 PROBLEMS WITH THIS PROGRAM
- Attempting to grasp all the 518 boat plans in one sitting will only lead to an informational overload
- Boat building is a highly involving activity and so you’d need to dedicate quite a few hours per boat
- This guide seems best suited for young, upcoming individuals since boat building takes time to master
TESTIMONIALS FROM THE SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
back to menu ↑
Yup, there are 4 bonuses included with special bonus.
(Total Value of $300!). . . Absolutely FREE!
The first bonus is known as the 3D Boat Design Software, a multi-PC license shows you all the nitty-gritty of building floatable objects. The second bonus is a 600-page guide known as the Complete Boat Builders. It contains all the details on how to build wooden boats from scratch.
Bonus #2 is entitled “Secrets from The Professional Builders” and contains ideas and tips that can transform any newbie into an experienced craftsman. Bonus #3 is Boat Building Secret. Then there’s the “Boat Safety Regulations Guide” which contains all the facts you need to be safe. Lastly, you get a free lifetime access to an exclusive QnA forum.
Now you can create the boat of your dreams using this CAD Software. You can modify or create from scratch a custom boat plan/design easily.
The complete Boat Builders Guidebook is over 600 pages long and is a practice course in construction for wooden boat and ship building.
This is a hard-to-find classic book that discusses the fundamentals and practical details for building boats.
This is an essential guide I've included for you as a bonus to MyBoatPlans
MyBoatPlans Q&A Forum - Where you can interact one-on-one, and in group discussions, with boat building experts and professionals.
back to menu ↑
ABOUT THE AUTHOR & HOW THIS PROGRAM WAS BORN
Martin Reid, the person behind the My Boats Plans was once a young boy with nothing but a deep passion for building boats. In fact, he claims to have built his first boat (a tiny wooden model) at the age of 12. However, time and again, he ended up frustrated because either the materials proved too expensive or he lacked the skills to complete the construction process.
After many years of trying and failing, he was lucky to be introduced to a master boat builder. Upon seeing the passion in him, the master boat builder gave Martin the chance to learn as a mentee. That’s how Martin’s 31-year journey to boat building mastery started.
Today, he is one of the most sought-after authorities in this field. And since it’s not practically possible for him to meet in person and mentor his fans, he came up with the idea of compiling a comprehensive boat building guide. That’s how this renowned guide came into being.back to menu ↑
There’s no doubt that My Boat Plans program is one-of-a-kind. It’s highly detailed and most importantly, written in a language and style that’s extremely easy to understand. So, we’d recommend it over any other online boat building on the markets.back to menu ↑
SPECIAL BONUSES YOU’LL GET FREE
Now You Can Get Instant Access To 10 HOT, Over-The-Shoulder, Step-By-Step Video Tutorials! Download And Start Playing These Videos Tutorials Right From The Comfort Of Your Home!
This eBook will help you to reconnect with your deep, abiding inner core of calm and serenity!
So are you ready for that unexpected event? Inside this eBook, you will learn the basic of survival in times of calamities.
With this eBook you will learn to approach your days in another way and how to get results through prioritizing, leveraging and focus!
How to Stop Making Excuses and Achieve Your Goals and Make it Happen!
There’s no doubt that My Boat Plans program is one-of-a-kind. It’s highly detailed and most importantly, written in a language and style that’s extremely easy to understand. So, we’d recommend it over any other online boat building on the markets.