Start Potty Training Guide Review By Carol Cline – The Truth Exposed!
Potty training a child is a bitter-sweet stage in every parent’s life. Why so? Because at this stage, your little one is nearly becoming fully independent. On the other hand, ensuring that your kid gains this handy life-skills isn’t always easy. That’s probably why Carol Cline’s Start Potty Training program remains popular. The program promises to bring a real change in your potty training agenda in a little over 3 days. Yup, you’ve read that right – 3 days. But how exactly does it achieve that objective?
START POTTY TRAINING GUIDE REVIEW
First off, this program is currently packaged as a PDF document. It’s written in a conversational language and shares details from the perspective of a mother who has seen it all. A closer look at it reveals that it’s subdivided into several chapters.
For instance, some parts of the program are dedicated to identifying the signs that your little one is ready for the training. The idea is to prevent a situation where the training is introduced prematurely. Carol recommends that potty training should only be done on kids aged 18 months and above.
However, children grow at different speeds. And that’s where you need to be on the lookout for some specific signs that they’re ready for potty-training.
Other topics included are “What to expect while potty training,” “Daytime Potty Training,” “Tricks and tips,” and “Dealing with obstacles” among others.back to menu ↑
HOW IT WORKS
One thing we can confirm is that this online potty training course enjoys a relatively high success rate. However, it only seems to benefit those who know how to use it. Notice the words “how to use it.”
We have specifically highlighted those words because this system only seems to bring some easy result when it’s followed to the letter.
Omit one step or compromise on something and you’re likely to see your training become a much longer process. Why so? Because this manual is this program is designed to work in a certain pattern.
The pattern is based on your kid’s growing psychological abilities. So, if you finish the first 3 days and still don’t see much progress, don’t toss in the towel. It may take a few more days but the system will eventually resonate with your little one’s needs.back to menu ↑
BENEFITS OF THIS TOILET TRAINING PROGRAM FOR KIDS
- Based on Real Parenting Knowledge: The person behind this program is a parent. She admits that she has encountered quite a few potty training challenges in the past. But instead of giving up, she opted to take the bull by its horns. So, one thing you’ll notice is that this guide is not just based on theory but on real-life stuff.
- Long-term Results: Although the program promises to yield real results in as few as 3 days, the truth of the matter is that it’s a long-term rather than short-term guide. So, if you’re merely looking for some quick wins, this might disappoint you a little especially if your kid takes longer than expected to learn. The point is, provided you’re a little patient and willing to take the staircase instead of the elevator, you’ll end up being highly successful.
- More than Just Toilet Training: There’s more to this guide than just potty training guidelines. Indeed, a closer look at it reveals it contains details on diet. For instance, it contains a list of high fiber foods that can help improve your little one’s digestive health. You’ll also learn how to deal with toilet training accident. In a nutshell, this is your one-stop-shop for anything to do with potty training and parenting.
- Easy To Use: You don’t need to be an experienced parent to benefit from this program. Provided you’re willing to make a few changes in your life, this program has the potential to transform your parenting life. What’s more? The program factors in all manner of possibilities. For instance, even if your kid is a slow learner, you’ll still be able to develop a customized program for them using this guide.
EXAMPLES OF PROBLEMS THIS GUIDE CAN HELP YOU OVERCOME
Toward the end of this program, there’s a detailed review of different potty training problems. Each one of these problems is accompanied by several reasons why it probably happened. And the best part is that there’s a solution provided for all the problems identified.
Baby won’t poop on the potty? Probably they’re fearful about the process or have had a bad experience on the potty before. Now, what you need to do is reassure them and have them enjoy the process instead.
Or maybe your kid was potty trained but they regressed! Well, chances are that they lost interest or you stopped reminding them. If that’s the case you may want to bring back the sticker chart or something.
Well, that’s just a tip of the iceberg on the kind of advice to expect in this fast potty training course.
But Here’s The Truth About Potty Training!
No matter how effective a training program claims to be, potty training remains a trial and error process. Of course, with a well-designed course, you’d be able to double or even quadruple your chances of succeeding. But for that to happen, you need to be patient and realistic. Eventually, programs such as this one by Carol Cline tend to “click” with your child – and the results always last for a lifetime!back to menu ↑
3 PROBLEMS WITH THIS PROGRAM
- The author is yet to avail this guide in hard-copy; fortunately, you can download the PDF and print it out
- This program may sometimes take longer than 3 days to achieve the results it promises
- Currently retailing at a discounted price and the prices might shoot up any time soon
Besides the main guide, those who take part in this course also stand a chance to access Carol Cline’s priority coaching program. That’s in addition to access to a Premium Membership platform known as “Ask Carol.”back to menu ↑
START POTTY TRAINING VIDEOback to menu ↑
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Carol Cline is a mom who admits to facing difficulties potty training some of her kids. This went on until she decided to conduct some in-depth research on these issues. And since she also works closely with children, it was just a matter of time before she made this awesome discovery. To-date she claims to have empowered thousands of parents, helping them conquer this seemingly insurmountable challenge in their lives.back to menu ↑
The Start Potty Training seems like a fairly well-thought-out guide. If you’re struggling to help your kid attain this milestone, we’d greatly recommend you give it a shot. It may be the only missing block that your little one needs to start using the toilet independently.back to menu ↑
SPECIAL BONUSES YOU’LL GET FREE
Now You Can Get Instant Access To 10 HOT, Over-The-Shoulder, Step-By-Step Video Tutorials! Download And Start Playing These Videos Tutorials Right From The Comfort Of Your Home!
This eBook will help you to reconnect with your deep, abiding inner core of calm and serenity!
So are you ready for that unexpected event? Inside this eBook, you will learn the basic of survival in times of calamities.
With this eBook you will learn to approach your days in another way and how to get results through prioritizing, leveraging and focus!
How to Stop Making Excuses and Achieve Your Goals and Make it Happen!
The Start Potty Training seems like a fairly well-thought-out guide. If you’re struggling to help your kid attain this milestone, we’d greatly recommend you give it a shot. It may be the only missing block that your little one needs to start using the toilet independently.