DIY Bike Repair Course Review – Exposing the Truth
Would you like to fix your bike using skills mastered with an online tutorial? As it turns out, you don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars for most, if not all, bike repair tasks. You simply need to learn how to do most of this stuff on your own and that way, you can save a lot more and enjoy the ride. And as you know, when you have the skills to repair it, you don’t have to worry even when you need to take a long trip into the wilderness with your beloved bike. That’s precisely why we found it important to undertake this DIY Bike Repair review. The program has been compiled by Dave Delgado who describes himself as a professional bike designer and owner. With 20 years of experience, Dave claims to have developed one of the most comprehensive systems that can help you fix your own bike at home.
DIY BIKE REPAIR COURSE REVIEW – OVERVIEW
Product Name: DIY Bike Repair Course
Author: David Delgado
Product Type: eBook
What Is It: DIY Bike Repair Course by David Delgado will teaches you virtually everything you need to know about repairing bikes and maintaining them.
Official Website: CLICK HERE
Have you ever tried fixing your bike using online tutorials? Well, if you’ve been keen enough, chances are that you’ve noticed that most of the instructions offered are too vague. In fact, quite a number of those courses only offer one-dimensional training which more often than not leaves you with more questions than answers.
What if you could find a detailed system with updated information that never leaves anything to chance? That’s what the DIY Bike Repair program seems to be all about.
The program is a product of 5 years of work, trial, and error, culminating in the creation of an all-in-one course which teaches you virtually everything you need to know about repairing bikes and maintaining them.back to menu ↑
WHAT TO EXPECT
Inside this program, you’ll find more than 200 videos. The videos contain over 10 hours of footage. Besides those, you’ll also come across over 150 pages of manuals which are systematically laid out to provide you with a jam-packed reference point.
Besides that, you also get dozens of illustrations and photos. In other words, whether you’re a beginner or seasoned pro, this course has all the materials you need to arrive at a final, informed verdict. And indeed, using it, you’ll be in a position to upgrade and maintain your bike whether it’s a road, race or even mountain bike.
What’s more? You get different kinds of procedures covered within this one-stop-guide. These range from the most complex ones to the simples ones. On top of that, you get to see all the procedures through multiple viewing angles and even through up-close views.
And as if that’s not enough, you get the support of 3 expert tutors. Each one of these experts provides you with diverse skills and a comprehensive learning experience. So, no matter the style of learning you prefer, this has got something for you.back to menu ↑
WHY GET THIS COURSE & NOT ANY OTHER
- Loads of Useful Content: Within this guide are over 200 videos which have been designed and built by expert tutors. 40% of these courses cover the basics. 60% talk about the advanced stuff you need in order to work on your bike just like the professionals do.
- Interesting To Use: The course comes with all the information you need to become a successful bike repair guru. Most importantly, the information within this guide is provided in a manner that is extremely easy to follow. In fact, it’s availed to you in an easy-to-grasp sequence. This makes it easy for you to do it yourself. Plus there are dozens of illustrations and instructions that you can easily follow.
- 3 Different Teachers: There are 3 kinds of bikes covered within this program. And for each type of bike, you get a dedicated tutor. This ultimately ensures that you get the best knowledge and the confidence you need to take on any task. And, therefore, it doesn’t matter whether you own a road bike, race bike or mountain bike, this course has something for everyone.
- Instant Access: If you’d like to get started right now, this course gives you an opportunity to do so. That’s because all their videos are hosted online. You simply need to access your member’s platform and start following the videos instantly. What’s more? If you’d like to get a DVD copy of the videos, you can simply go ahead and make a request through the live chat and email support platforms.
3 PROBLEMS WITH IT
- For now, the blueprint for building this system is only available in digital version
- Best suited for people who like doing things with their own hands
- Not suited for lazy, potato couches
GUARANTEED TO WORK
Wait, is there anything in this world that’s guaranteed to work? Well, this Bike Repair Guide is backed by a 60-day money back guarantee. So, if you get it but don’t like it, you can always claim all of your money back provided you do this within 60-day of placing your order.back to menu ↑
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Dave Delgado is an expert bike designer and repair expert with at least 2 decades of experience. He boasts the ability to research and present his ideas in an easy-to-follow manner. Therefore, you can rest assured to enjoy his presentations. Above all, he enlists the support of 2 other tutors in order to present you with a detailed tutorial no matter the type of bike you’d like to get repaired.back to menu ↑
Along with the DIY Bike Repair Guide, you also get 3 awesome bonuses. Each one of these is meant to help you get the best bang for your bucks.
Bonus #1: Bicycle TuneUp Secrets & Upkeep Tips
This is a handy guide that contains the tips and tricks that Dave has used to excel as a biker over the last 2 decades. It shows you how to unlock the hidden potential of your bike.
Bonus #2: Free Updates for Life
Yup, you read that right. A one-off purchase of this program guarantees you of free updates. These (updates) would have otherwise cost you $10 per month.
Bonus #3: One-On-One Coaching
There are actually only a few spots remaining for this special bonus. So, you better take action now so you can secure a slot. Otherwise, you’ll need to pay $20 per hour of Dave’s one-on-one coaching time.back to menu ↑
If value for money is what you’re looking for, we think the DIY Bike Repair course is worth taking a closer look at. It contains a comprehensive manual that you can use to repair and tune-up any bike. And that’s why we think it’s definitely worth giving a shot.
If value for money is what you’re looking for, we think the DIY Bike Repair course is worth taking a closer look at.