The Bulletproof Home Review – Is it a Scam or Legit? A Must Read
In a crisis, all systems typically come to a standstill and one is left with nothing to rely on other than their survival skills. Unfortunately, even the best-made survival program would bulge when used in a real-life crisis situation. And as the Bullet Proof Home points out, the current survival plan you have in place might be the one to expose you to ganger in the event of social chaos.
THE BULLETPROOF HOME REVIEW – OVERVIEW
Product Name: The Bulletproof Home
Author: Steve Walker
Product Type: eBook
What Is It: The Bullet Proof Home by Steve Walker is designed to provide you with advice that goes beyond what the conventional home defense advice offers you.
Official Website: CLICK HERE
This is a survival program that’s meant to bring to your attention some of the innocent mistakes that survivalists and preppers make. Authored by Steve Walker, a man who watched first-hand as his friend’s survival plan backfired in Egypt, this course takes a fresh new look at disaster preparedness.
The scary truth is that most conventional home defense tactics don’t work anymore. In fact, if your current self-defense course is encouraging you to keep your stockpile in the basement, then you may need to ditch it.
Why so? Because in the event of a crisis that’s where looters and government agencies would ransack.
Likewise, the tall, defensive fences and steel gates that we erect around our homes may not work. And that’s because they point to the fact that precious items are kept within the house thereby encouraging the looters to break into the home.
Another common mistake is how you consume the food that has been stashed in your stockpile. In most cases, if you’re like most people that is, chances are that you’d get some awesome steaks from your stockpile and start preparing lunch. On paper, that sounds like a harmless thing to do but in a world that had descended into social chaos that could be the trigger that sends attackers directly into your house.
Basically, the Bullet Proof Home program is designed to provide you with advice that goes beyond what the conventional home defense advice offers you. And that’s because it has been tested in real-life situations, unlike other programs which are only concerned about the theoretical stuff.back to menu ↑
WHO IS IT FOR?
This program seems best suited for survivalists and preppers. But most importantly, it’s designed for anyone who wants more than just the usual survival advice. So, if you’re out there and looking to do more so you can keep your family safe this is the kind, of course, you need to bank on.back to menu ↑
HOW IT WORKS
This program works by gathering collective knowledge from some of the world’s best preppers who have survived in countries devastated by way. These are unique people because they have had the chance to test their survival plans in real-life scenarios.
That makes them a tad different from the “strong” badass folks you may have seen in Rambo or the ultra-rich guys who regularly grace the prepper reality shows.
Therefore, if you’re looking for survival advice that’s practical and helpful, this is definitely something you want to lay your hands on. Likewise, if you’re on a budget and simply want to work with a survival plan that doesn’t involve an investment in expensive and fancy gadgets, the Bullet Proof Home course is ideal for you.
Right off the bat, this course specifically focuses on providing you with the building blocks of survival especially in civil unrest situations. So, it shows you how to survive without electricity. It also talks about how you can survive in an area without fresh water. Most importantly, it shows you exactly how to keep a low profile to keep the hungry mob away from your premises.
- Getting Your Family Interested: Getting your family’s support is important when preparing a self-defense course. That’s because when everyone knows the rules of the game, it’s possible to survive against all odds. Otherwise, it doesn’t make sense for you to make changes in your survival plans without involving your family.
- The Israeli Protocol: Page 35 of this survival course entirely focuses on a protocol developed by the Israeli. It’s a simple survival tactic that’s meant to dupe everyone else into believing that you’re out of food. And this way, you can keep your 10-year stockpile intact in your home for your family’s benefit.
- The FBI Psychological Trick: This trick is contained on page 45 of this program and it’s all about controlling the intruder’s mind. It’s an underground technique that’s so effective in getting intruders away and as far as possible from your family and property
- Situational Awareness: The good survivalist is one who assesses the situation and makes firm decisions. And indeed, this course shows you the steps you need to take today to sharpen your hearing, smell and sight. And by doing that, you’ll be sure to see to it that no intruder surprises you.
- The $.50 Silent Alarm: As you probably know, the conventional alarm system is probably the most useless thing in a disaster situation. That’s because it’s meant to work using electricity plus the noise it generates might end up alerting the intruder making them even more aggressive. The Bullet Proof Home program, on the other hand, shows you how to get a $0.50 “silent” alarm that overcomes all those limitations and still works.
If you thought the Bulletproof Home Defense program is full of value, then you’ll be in for a pleasant surprise. Along with the course are 4 special gifts which would come in handy in your survival in case of an economic breakdown.
Bonus #1: Crash Proof: How to Survive an Economic Collapse
Contains details on what to do in the event of an economic crisis. It also contains real-life experiences from Argentina, South Korea, and Russia.
Bonus #2: Doctor in a Box
This handy gift will show you how to survive even when there’s no doctor in sight. It shows you how to legally stockpile prescription antibiotics and how to keep your family safe from cholera and dysentery outbreaks.
Bonus #3: Unlimited Power: 5 Cheap or Free Energy Sources for a Crisis
What is an EMP attack hit the aging American power grid? This course introduces to an ingenious way of keeping your AC and freezer running without the need for solar panels, generators or wind power turbines.
Bonus #4: Boomer’s Guide to Prepping
This course is meant for the over 60 folks. It shares important skills on how to survive without high tech gadgets or even the internet.
3 PROBLEMS WITH THIS COURSE
- May sound like a doomsday prepper’s advice
- It requires proactive implementation and practice for it to work
- It’s entirely online-based, no printed version on retail
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
This course is the brainchild of one Steve Walker, a seasoned prepper who saw, first-hand the Egyptian crisis during the Arab Spring. The events of that period combined with the research he did thereafter gave rise to this all-important survival course.back to menu ↑
Anything can go wrong at any time and without giving you a prior warning. So, the best way to live today is by being prepared of an uncertain future. The Bullet Proof Home program is one of the near-perfect survival and prepping guides we’ve come across so far.
Verdict: Highly recommended.
The Bullet Proof Home program is one of the near-perfect survival and prepping guides we’ve come across so far.